+ Reply to Thread

uninstalling email for web and smartphone problems

I tried this program out after switching to the new 29.99 data plan. I didn't like it so I uninstalled it. The problem is, now I keep getting text messages from OZmail, with alot of wacky numbers: CI=D06D3184EF4Bea......

Anybody have the same problem or know a fix? VZ tech support was clueless!

thanks,

Ethan

you know, the same kind of thing happened to me a month ago, but mine was when I esn changed back and forth on my account while using wireless sync..I cant remember what I did to stop it...lemme look into it when I get home tonight.

Nate
    If you have any questions at all feel free to PM me, or email me on my personal account. nathan.burlison@gmail.com
    Also, please feel free to call me at my store anytime, (314) 291-8699. Just ask for me.

Nate

Try reinstalling it, going back into your options, and turning the service off. To get "Push E-mail" on traditional e-mail services, most apps send alerts to the phone using text messages (Good Technologies used to do this, don't know if they still do). Probably, the configuration is still floating around and what you're seeing are the messages that tell the app on the phone to go download messages.