+ Reply to Thread

New to the phone

I have had the I760 for about a month or two now and I love it. I have upgraded to WM6.1 and have no problems with the phone other than screen alignment on occasion.

I do not have a data plan with the phone and I am on a college campus practically 24/7 so I have access to WiFi all the time. I wanted to know where I could find some useful programs to use on the phone and if anybody had any suggestions as to which programs I could download.

Thanks!

Please elaborate on the types of programs you're looking for

There was a thread about best programs and free ones you can't live without or something. I will try and find it using the Search button and post it.

http://www.smartphoneforums.com/foru...apps-i760.html
    CM Stacker832/GA-X38-DQ6/Q6600/G.Skill 4GB(2x2GB) DDR2 1000 Dual Kit/EVGA 8800 GTS
    2xSamsung SH-S203B/Zalman ZM-MFC2 <--"For Sale or trade"/HIPER HPU-4B580-MS
    Microsoft VISTA Ultimate 64bit/Ubuntu 7.10/Kaspersky Internet Security (8.346)Beta Tester

Quote Originally Posted by jparent317 View Post
    I have had the I760 for about a month or two now and I love it. I have upgraded to WM6.1 and have no problems with the phone other than screen alignment on occasion.

I do not have a data plan with the phone and I am on a college campus practically 24/7 so I have access to WiFi all the time. I wanted to know where I could find some useful programs to use on the phone and if anybody had any suggestions as to which programs I could download.

Thanks!
    Welcome PDAPhoneHome.com, jparent317. I hope you find the site as helpful, informative, and fun as I have over the years. We actually have our own store here. You can get to it by clicking "Shop" in the banner at the top of this page or by clicking this link. Purchases from the store (which also sells hardware) help support PDAPhoneHome.com and keep it going.

If I can't find something I want at PPH's store, I go to PocketGear. Another site is Handango, but some folks don't like Handango's policies for re-loading software that's already been purchased. You can find out more by searching for "Handango" in the i730 forum.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)