Closed Thread

clock setting problems

Hello,

I am having problems getting my clock to stay at pacific time?? It constantly reverts back to mountain time?? not sure what the problem is. This occured after my update to WM 6.1

TIA

Andreas

I know i am but what are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by andreas View Post
    Hello,

I am having problems getting my clock to stay at pacific time?? It constantly reverts back to mountain time?? not sure what the problem is. This occured after my update to WM 6.1

TIA

Andreas
    This was covered somewhere. probably in a Sticky. The Auto Time zone doesn't work so you should put that setting to Manual.

Click on your Phone Settings, then select the Services Tab, Scroll to the Bottom where it says -Time
    Change the settings there and put the TimZone to Manual.

thanks so much for your help!!

I know i am but what are you?
    Did that fix your problem? It should also fix problems with your Txt messages having the wrong time.

Because this question is addressed in the FAQs regarding the WM 6.1 update, I'm going to close this thread. Thanks, dangerous, for stepping in and helping out.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)