+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Voice to Text

Voice to Text

I searched through the forums and googled and was unable to find much on this.

I was hoping for a program that would allow me to verbally say a text message and have it be sent. I know the phone has pretty good voice recognition because it never has a problem with my voice in Voice Command mode, but are there any programs that actually type for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rshenny91 View Post
    I searched through the forums and googled and was unable to find much on this.

I was hoping for a program that would allow me to verbally say a text message and have it be sent. I know the phone has pretty good voice recognition because it never has a problem with my voice in Voice Command mode, but are there any programs that actually type for you?
    the only thing that I have found that is close to what you want is: Jott.com | Voice to Text Notes & To Dos. Email & Text Message Reminders. Hands-free Email & Text Messaging. Group Messaging.. I use it quite a bit and haven't had any issues
    I want the storm and I want it now!

Hmm. I was really going more for a program as opposed to a phone number to call. I'll try it out though Thanks