+ Reply to Thread

Question Phone not going into sleep mode after installing MS .NET Compact Framework 3.5

I recently installed the Microsoft .NET compact framework for my phone so that I could run the excellent new ifonz theme. Unfortunately, for some reason my phone is no longer going into sleep mode when left idle.

I have checked the advanced power settings, and it is currently set to sleep after one minute. The only way for the screen to turn off is for me to physically press the top power button.

This could become a real issue, as the screen turns on after receiving text messages, which could therefore drain my battery if unchecked.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Any suggestions to fix?

Thanks,
    Nick Butler

I have the same issue going on. I dont have a solution

This is actually very strange. For some reason, my phone is going into sleep mode just fine. The only thing I can think of that I did was play around with the advanced battery options while turning the phone off and on. I would change the time to two minutes, and then back to one. Also, I would click the checkbox and change the settings for when on external power.

Weird stuff indeed.