+ Reply to Thread

Kinoma Media Player on i760?

has anyone gotten this to install and run successfully? i downloaded the free trial called Freeplay and it wont go past the initial activation screen. the program prompts you to enter your email and then click activate. it wont go past that. the first time you run it, there is a dialog that says this program has not been fully tested on the i760. it looks like a really sweet program though.

I have Kinoma Freeplay on my i760. I downloaded it to the SD card and it works fine. The only thing is I can't seem to sync the files (mp3's and video's) to the program. It only shows 1 song. Not sure how to fix that...

I use Kinoma with no issue. I recall I had to register my email then Kinoma sent me an email which I had to click a link to complete my registration. Then when I launched Freeplay I entered my email and it verified me then the app launched fine. I have since purchased the full version. It really is a great music player. It has shoutcast and Live365 also. Youtube support is good but I recall the freeplay version will only show you 10 search results.