+ Reply to Thread

Sync Issues With I760

So for the last week I have been able to sync my i760 just fine with my Outlook, now all of a sudden, I cannot get it to connect to my computer to save my life...any thoughts?

Phone seems very buggy!

I think the problem is really either ActiveSync or WMDC (if you're running Vista). I've had that same issue with other devices, phone and non-phone pda's.

If you search, you can find a number of threads that provide suggestions on resolving this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by dieselpowered View Post
    So for the last week I have been able to sync my i760 just fine with my Outlook, now all of a sudden, I cannot get it to connect to my computer to save my life...any thoughts?

Phone seems very buggy!
    If you haven't already done so, try rebooting both your PC and your i760. If that doesn't work, check your firewall settings.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)

Also, delete your sync Partnership and let it re-create itself. This will fix a lot of issues.