+ Reply to Thread

SPB Mobile Shell Skin\Theme

Hello All. There is a 500+ page thread on XDA with lots of themes. There are tons of skins with lots of comments, Many skins had bugs and fixes posted on other threads. I spent over an hour trying to weed through it all looking for a skin that would give me basically 3 things:

1. It works in both portrait and landscape.

2. I want the programs and MRU page to each have their own page instead of being on the same page as they are by default. If you need a visual, see this link
    http://www.winandmac.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/spbmobileshell.png

3. An extra icon at the bottom of course since the Program menu and MRU menu would now be 2 pages instead of one.

I would be happy if it looked exactly like the default black skin and I don't want any changes made to the home page (time, weather, and calendar) or the contacts page. Does someone know of a skin\theme that will do this and post a link. Thanks a million.
    Last edited by marioval; 03-16-2009 at 10:42 AM.

I got tired of playing around with all the separate skins and downloaded this:

Samsung OMNIA i900 - SPB MOBILE SHELL SKINS

You need the QVGA version. It does what you want. There are a few other threads covering how to's for it.

The zip file that says version 3.2 QVGA is 17MB. What exactly is in there? Is it a whole mess of skins? Will all 17MB install to my phone?

I installed it all on my card. Most of it is skins and language packs, works great and fun to play around with for different looks too.

I like Greatbal's manila themes

Quote Originally Posted by cgonzgo View Post
    I got tired of playing around with all the separate skins and downloaded this:

Samsung OMNIA i900 - SPB MOBILE SHELL SKINS

You need the QVGA version. It does what you want. There are a few other threads covering how to's for it.
    I downloaded that pack but can't figure out how to get them to work. Some help would be greatly appreciated. I unzipped the folder onto my storage card, but I don't know what to do from there.