+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SPB ring

SPB ring

I currently have spb mobile shell on my i760 but the problem is that my phone doesn't ring, the profile is set to normal, but as long as the spb is running my phone just vibrates.
    please help!

Sorry if this sounds mocking, but have you checked the settings for Mobile Shell's normal profile to make sure that it's set to "ring" and not "vibrate?" There is a setting for that on all profiles - perhaps you changed it by accident?

Are you running other apps (like PhoneAlarm) that also apply profiles and make changes to the settings based on time/machine state?

I have SPB Mobile Shell. I don't see any options that let you change what the profiles do. Normal will ring, silent will do nothing, vibrate will vibrate. Unless you can change it in the registry, I see no options within SPB itself to modify these profiles. I would check other apps that may have control over this as PerfAlbion suggested.

Check Notifications tab under "Sounds and Notification" in the Settings. Maybe your Ring Type or Tone is set to something silent.