+ Reply to Thread

I want my I760 to scroll and act like Iphone

I am wanting my I760 to scroll and act like the Iphone. Is there any good software that will do this for me?

There are plenty of shell replacements out there if you search. ifonz, pointui, spb, etc....

i tried searching and there are so many options. could some one post up a direct link to the one they have chosen to use.

This is an awesome program that's worked beautifully for me for months. This will enable kinetic scrolling in lists and menus, and also has a gesture-based launcher. Hope this is what you need!

FTouchFlo

Quote Originally Posted by marknichelson View Post
    This is an awesome program that's worked beautifully for me for months. This will enable kinetic scrolling in lists and menus, and also has a gesture-based launcher. Hope this is what you need!

FTouchFlo
    Seconding this. I use it all the time and it makes life much easier. Just make sure you get FTouchFlo Config, so you don't have to screw around with .ini files. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=345568

Just make sure you exclude programs that use their own scrolling settings (i.e. Resco File Explorer), or you'll have issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneecaps View Post
    Seconding this. I use it all the time and it makes life much easier. Just make sure you get FTouchFlo Config, so you don't have to screw around with .ini files. FTouchFLO configuration tool - xda-developers

Just make sure you exclude programs that use their own scrolling settings (i.e. Resco File Explorer), or you'll have issues.
    Great point kneecaps. I guess I had forgotten that the config was a separate entity.