+ Reply to Thread

Thread: USB Connection

USB Connection

I have had my i760 for over a year and love the phone. However, one issue that I have never been able to resolve is the USB connection. Whenever i connect through USB, the phone disconnected every few minutes and won't stay connected. This makes it impossible to synchronize music and pictures without taking the memory card out and syncing that way.

This happens on any computer that i connect to. It also happens with any phone as I recieved a new phone and still have the issue.

Is there any fix for this? Is there a better cable available that will maintain a connection?

Thanks.

Does it lose connection when the screen turns off?

My phone also disconnects from time to time when sitting in its cradle. I have not been able to correlate it with anything.

Its a minor annoyance, since I just remove it from the crade and plop it back in to reconnect.

It typically stays connected for a long time, so I do not have the problem with this issue that ares99 has.

But perhaps two instances of the issue is a pattern?

David

It doesn't matter whether the screen is off or not. It just will not stay connected. I found a post elsewhere that said it may be a problem with the cable. I just have the sync cable, I will try getting the sync and charge cradle and see if that helps.