+ Reply to Thread

Text message notification prompt

I just recently got the SCH-i760 and I love it. The only problem I have with it though, is when I receive a text message, it basically minimizes if I dont read it quick enough and I have to go into the SMS menu. Now back on most verizon phones, they have a prompt when you get a text message. Either "View Now" or "View Later". View Now lets you see the text and View Later minimizes it and lets you view it later.

Is there anyway this can be done with the i760 whether it be through settings or through an external program?

Thanks in advance

Ok, I found out how to unthread text messages... I used advanced config 3.3.. now I just want a popup/notification for when I get texts or SMS's and I want it to be able to take me right there. Pretty much a "View Now" or "View Later" type thing that tells me who its from.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by ryanm1058123; 04-05-2009 at 03:40 PM.

? I thought you could go directly there from main screen. Just press notification key (left button) to read the message if you missed it. Press right menu button to perform an action (dismiss, delete, etc). Not as simple as one click and you're done, but still seems very easy. What is annoying is that once you've actually read the message, it won't clear the notification that you have an unread message. You have to go into message folder and scroll through messages to get it to turn off.