+ Reply to Thread

Outlook goes to "Outlook e-Mail" not my Gmail account

When I open outlook it goes to "outlook email" which is empty. I have to click Menu > Go To > Gmail in order to see my inbox. In the options Gmail has a * next to it so it seems to be set as the default but I have to do that extra step everytime. Can I set Outlook to go right to my Gmail inbox when it is launched? Thanks

Hmm, good question. It is annoying that it defaults to the "Outlook Email" (which I don't use). For the time being you can toggle between your email accounts and even to TXT Messaging etc. using the Right/Left buttons on the directional pad. Not a solution, but it's just something I've become accustomed to so it doesn't bug me so much.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur

Thanks, the left/right buttons helps a lot.

I also find that with SPB Mobile Shell 2 you can go to messaging/email/gmail which takes you right to the gmail inbox the way it should so it must be possible to go right to the gmail inbox somehow? What i'm really looking to do is click the email icon on the NOW page of SPB MS2 (see screenshot below) and have it go right to gmail inbox instead of outlook email. Perhaps a reg tweak? Anyone?

ok, the first 3 posts in this thread may be a solution but I need a little assistance, can someone take a peek and offer some insight? I dont know how to add paramaters to tmail.exe? Thanks

Open a Specific Email Account in Pocket Outlook? - TreoCentral.com
    Last edited by marioval; 05-11-2009 at 11:46 AM.