+ Reply to Thread

Stuck at Verizon Wireless At boot up

Hey Guys..

I have had my i760 for along time now. Its always worked great.. a few small issues here and there but seem to find my way to correct them.

Latest Drama: I know the culprit (at least I think I do) My phone is locked up. it is stuck at the Verizon Wireless screen on boot up and cant go any further.. its been there all day. I think the problem is I recieved an email that is 10mb in size and I didnt realize it was so big when I selected download message. Now I think the message is downloaded and is taking up all my memory.

Do I have to Hard Reset? Any sugguestions? Is there a "safe mode" like a PC ?

I know I can hard reset... but to be honest I have never had to do one in the two years I have owned the phone.... not sure I will be able to find all my apps. Anyway... please help me out with some sugguestions.

Thanks,
    Scott

I did a hard reset and now when i turn on the phone it says.. clearing data.. then goes to the verizon wireless screen and hangs...

Any sugguestions?

Do you have a memory card installed? If so, try removing it.

tried that long ago.. even a hard reset wont cure it... waiting on fedex and my replacement from verizon... bummer

There's another thread about this:

i760 stuck on "clearing data..." screen

reboot den start her back up