+ Reply to Thread

Email Sync Issues

Need some help. We have 30+ Samsung i760s and we use Outlook Webmail to sync mail/contacts etc. On a handful of these phones (5-6) it stops receiving for no apparent reason. Samsung tech syupoprt wants to know what error code appears in Active Sync when this occurs, but to date we have not seen an error.
    We are running WM6.1, Outlook 2003, Exchange server 2003.
    We have tried setting it to Download as items arrive, download every 5 minutes, and download every 10 minutes. No change in problem.

We are in a medical facility and need email 24x7. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Epic Geek
    It appears to be a verizon issue but I can't get them to admit it.

It is weird, if you take them off of active sync they will never probably never experience the data stall. I can go days without it, driving back and forth to work, then suddenly several times in one day it just stops.

if you disconnect the data session, sometimes it will reconnect, sometimes you have to bounce the phone. Usually the only way I know it happened is that i check my email and its been a hour or so since I have gotten any. I am on my 4th i760 device.

Email Sync Issues

I didn't think it was a Verizon issue because I also have a Moto Q (my personal phone) on the Verizon network and I have never had this issue in the last 18 months.

Frustrated and still digging ...