+ Reply to Thread
    Mardroid

SMS Dictating Program

I have the Samsung I760 and heard there was a program that was suppose to come out in 2007 called voicemode by Voice signal. I went to their site and I guess they were bought out by Nuance, Dragon Speaking.

Has anyone seen any software for the windows mobile phones that will allow us to dictate text messages and it will write the words?

I know that Voice command will speak your text message to you but it would be nice to go the other way.

thanks, any infor will be greatly appreciated.

M
    Marilene

WM Phone Dude
    I'm pretty sure dragon naturally speaking does this.

I have been impressed with NCH Sound and their products. I used several when my wife had a transcription business. They have lots of software, some free. You will have to browse their site to find what you need.

A couple examples:
    Vemail Voice Email Software
    one of the bullets says: # Converts the recording into text as a draft to be include it with the email (speech to text engine required).

(OK, so I guess it was only one example)

Otherwise, I'm not sure.

By the way, I have nothing to do with NCH, I'm just a happy customer.

Mardroid

sms dictating

Thank you for the information I"ll check out the program

Nuance site says something about this program on their site. I went to the Nuance site and only see a small bit of information on sms dicating. So either they gave up on the idea or are still working on it. Most of the info on this subject was from 2007. It can't take them that long to get it working.

thanks for info. I'll keep you posted if I find anything.

Google a product called Realspeak. if you can find the program let me know. lol

m
    Last edited by Marilene; 06-15-2009 at 06:00 PM.
    Marilene