+ Reply to Thread

Use more than one phone?

I have an old i730 that has been sitting in its charging deck for over two years and I was wondering if since I own it, could I make and receive calls on it in
    addition to my i760 so I could have a phone at two locations and still use the basic 450 minute package?

Would appreciate experience-oriented reply not just an opinion. And if it is possible how do I go about doing it.

It sounds like your trying to activate a second phone on your line? Thats not too hard, but if you're trying to have two phones with the same phone number, good luck. Go to your my verizon page and you can add an additional line for $9.99/m.
    Hope I helped!

NO, you cant do that. otherwise 5 people would share an unlimited phone/data plan together....

From your verizon account you can switch phones on your number, its pretty easy to do, but you can't run two phones on the same phone number, think about it.. which one would the network ring? You can have two phones (each with their own numbers) on the same account and sharing some of the account plans if you have a family sharing account or whatever they call it these days.

On a side note you can enable the second NAM and have two numbers ring the same phone.. but it requires some programing and configuring that most carriers don't support. Not even sure if the i760 supports it.
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Thanks, guys for the informative replies. Another thing I'm not doing.