+ Reply to Thread

Today Screen New Voicemail

I am looking for a "single line" today screen plugin that will show me only number of new voicemails. The default plugin that comes on the phone toggles missed calls/email/sms... but I just want voicemail. Does anyone know of a plugin or know how to modify the existing plugin? Thanks
    Last edited by marioval; 08-13-2009 at 08:09 AM.

In case anyone else comes looking here is the plugin:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=60824

Hmm, what exactly does that add? Just a separate voicemail only notification line? Is there a pic anywhere of it?
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur

Yeah just a single line on Today screen that says "Voicemail" and a number next to it if you have any voicemails. When you click it, it launches your dialer and calls your voicemail. The reason I wanted this is because I use Resco Contact Manager today plugin which has notifications for email, calls, sms, but none for voicemail for some silly reason.... Sorry I don't have a screenshot right now.

See my post in your "notification apps" thread. SPB Phone Suite will display voice mails. I use it for my today screen notification for phone messages and stuff. This is from the SPB PS Today plugin configuration screen), You can set it up to display:
    Missed Calls count
    Unread SMS count
    Unread MMS count
    unread Vmail count
    unread email count
    All on one line.
    Mark

Edit I added a screen shot so you can see my Phone Suite layout, nothing fancy or skinned just the notification icons in, this is large icon setting
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Today Screen New Voicemail-todayscreen1.jpg  
    Last edited by MGuzzy; 08-27-2009 at 03:23 PM.
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Yeah I tried the SPB Phone Suite today plugin. it does have all the indicators but Resco Contact Manager is just so dang pretty!! I can live with the extra line for the voicemail indicator