+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frozen I760

Frozen I760

Yesterday I was attemping to send a text message, it would not allow me to and it came up was a message about not being able to encrypt the message. I then attempted to restart the phone. When I did this the phone stopped on the green windows mobile 6.1 screen and will not progress past this. I attempted the hard reset with the same results. Any ideas how I can get my phone back????

Thumbs down

That sucks...the same thing happened to me last week except my screen froze all the time when trying to bring up the msg screen and the phone screen, each time someone called i couldn't even answer because my screen would freeze up(the phone vibrated and all but i couldn't answer it or even see who was calling because it would freeze up my screen). I did a hard reset and it worked like a charm. I'm still kinda upset because I had to install programs back and put back in all my personal settings....

I don't know or even understand what cause it. Lol i'm still blaming it on my gf...each time she has messed with my phone or even touched it, it either froze up or messed up. I didn't install back all the programs i previously had on it because I figured that might have caused the problem.