+ Reply to Thread

What the heck is going on?

Last couple of days, my 760 is defaulting to "ALL CAPS" when the keyboard is pulled out to write an email or text. Annoying to say the least. Is there a setting somewhere to change it?

Administrator
    pull the battery for about two minutes.. reinsert.. see if that fixes it...

Tap the keyboard icon lower center of screen when in the text message program. This brings up the on screen keyboard. You'll see the keyboard is set to all caps. Reset to desired mode. Minimize keyboard. You're fixed.

You could also try hitting 8 on the front numerical panel a couple times until you see "abc" instead of "ABC"

Quote Originally Posted by Tomtheman70 View Post
    You could also try hitting 8 on the front numerical panel a couple times until you see "abc" instead of "ABC"
    It just kept reverting back to "ABC" again when I slid the keyboard out. It seems that rebooting the phone gets rid of that nuisance (for awhile at least)

Bad Verizon, No Cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by newps View Post
    Tap the keyboard icon lower center of screen when in the text message program. This brings up the on screen keyboard. You'll see the keyboard is set to all caps. Reset to desired mode. Minimize keyboard. You're fixed.
    This usually fixed the issue when it happened to me.
    Touch Pro 2 - 6.1 Stock ROM - Verizon Wireless