+ Reply to Thread

Accessing Messaging

So i just got my I760, i bought a refurbished phone off of e-bay. I haven't activated it to my account yet, as I want to make sure it is working well beforehand incase Ihave to send it back.

Anyways, when I click on the messaging button, whether on the bottom corner or in the start menu the phone does nothing. Shouldn't it open up some type of window? Or will this only happen after I activate it?

Yes, it generally opens the messaging window and lists your options. Try setting up an email account to use with WIFI, and see if the Message button does something then.
    Downhills and tailwinds, 73

Quote Originally Posted by ozzybiker View Post
    Yes, it generally opens the messaging window and lists your options. Try setting up an email account to use with WIFI, and see if the Message button does something then.
    I'll have to try that. I hope it's nothing major, and i can get that to work. This is the 2nd one I've bought, the last one I couldn't get activated and had to return, this one is from a different seller. It shows that the messaging button lights up that I'm clicking on it, but it doesn't do anything. So at least the screen is descent.