+ Reply to Thread

problem with samsung i760

want let me take any pictures says that the memory is almost full ...and phone has a 8gb memory card in it..

Start up the camera mode, press 9, make sure "Storage" is set to "Memory Card".

I have this happens sometimes as well. It seems to want a minimum amount of space on the internal program memory in order to take a picture. I have a few apps that have databases that grow. I trim them and it is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by dig88 View Post
    want let me take any pictures says that the memory is almost full ...and phone has a 8gb memory card in it..
    Happens to me occassionally. The phone is short on internal memory space. Try running a utility program like cleartemp or SKTools Autoclean to free up space on the device.

As noted earlier, be sure your SD card is set as the default storage area.

Separate from the SD card memory there is "Storage" memory and "Program" memory. Go to settings>system>and run the memory applet to see how much free memory is available in both categories. The Camera requires a certain amount of "program" memory to run and I think it also requires some storage space too to store the pic before it is saved to the card. Sorry I don't have specific numbers to give you. I do know if my program memory is below about 3MB the camera won't launch. That's my observation from playing with the phone. Hope that helps
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

No MMS CMON man !

|can not send MMS anyone ?