+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Goodbye i760

Now Die And Be Silent

Smile Goodbye i760

Just moved from Verizon to MetroPCS and could not bring my i760 with me so had to go with the Samsung SCH-220 "Code" and other then not having wi-fi support and a touch screen I happy with the move. Both phones use WM6.1 so all my apps moved with no hassle. But from $150 to $50 a month MetroPCS is my new provider. I just hope the service is good. Thanks for the hard work i760.

Dude, I use metroPCS and have the Samsung i760 on it..

Jus tell them it's the same as flashing an Omnia or HTC Mogul..

If they can't do it look on craigslist.org for some help or howardforums.com

HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - MetroPCS <--Check the top 3 bold links/threads..

Also you could possibly trying making a very very smallscale selected Backup of the Samsung Code and it's reg files and phone settings (Since thats where the operator/service provider info is usually located) and then Restoring the Backup in the i760, but I wouldn't recommend it..
    Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 01-16-2010 at 09:05 PM.

Now Die And Be Silent
    Does all the features work?
    http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/da/t/Datcyde/card.png

In todays blinded society... I'm visual!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Datcyde View Post
    Does all the features work?
    At the same place I had it unlocked and flashed they offered to turn the other features back on for 35 bucks, so I paid it (75 bucks altogether 40 for the unlocking and flashing and 35 for turning on internet and pic messaging) and yes they do no problems at all.. Watching YouTube in Skyfire is a lil laggy unless I'm on WiFi or let the Video PreBuffer.. But yes everything still works perfectly.. HowardForums, might be able to help you unlock internet and pic messaging, I was lucky enough to know a flashing company that unofficially offers it even they aren't supposed to becauz of MetroPCS and MetroFlash..

-edit-

I also forgot to add check out eBay for help, heres a good price for FULL MetroFlash, so in otherwords yes they'll turn internet and pic messaging on:
    metro PCS Flash, Cell Phones PDAs, Computers Networking. Great deals on eBay!
    ^---Look for the ones that aren't software or kit's.. Like this:
    *Fully Flash Metro Pcs Samsung Instinct From Any Where* - eBay (item 280388151397 end time Jan-18-10 23:15:40 PST)
    Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 01-16-2010 at 10:19 PM.