+ Reply to Thread

Clear Plastic Case

Anyone know where to get one for an Extended battery?

I'm getting a skin/sticker/decal and wanna put the clear case over it with my extended battery for the i760, but have had no luck finding one.. Thanks

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but: i760 Case / Active Case - Samsung i760 Case / i760 Clear Case / Samsung i760 Clear Case

I've been pretty happy with the boxwave stuff I've purchased. I have the Siedo (sp?) case which I liked very much, but I go "bareback" these days.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur

Yewp thats it I believe just one question to clear anything up..

When I purchase would I have to purchase "Extended Battery Support" and a case or is the "Extended Battery Support" a whole case in itself? LoL

It's just the way they have it set is weird.. Looks almost like you'd have to buy 2 things..

I would recommend checking with those guys first of course, but based off the full "Regular Prices" it would seem to me that you would only need to buy the Extended Battery Support model and it would come with the front and back pieces. I'm not sure if it will also come with the standard battery back as well.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur

Quote Originally Posted by luca_bras1 View Post
    I would recommend checking with those guys first of course, but based off the full "Regular Prices" it would seem to me that you would only need to buy the Extended Battery Support model and it would come with the front and back pieces. I'm not sure if it will also come with the standard battery back as well.
    Yea I'm not worried about normal battery fit or piece, I rarely ever use my normal battery anyways as it is... LoL