+ Reply to Thread

microsoft market wont fully load

i can get it to the main page. everything loads up, no problems. but when i select anything it takes me to a screen that says loading. ive let it sit there for hours, just to see how long it will take. never loaded.

it used to work no problems. but now it dont. any ideas.

i have hard reset my phone. from when it was working and now. but ive loaded up most of the same programs that i had before.

any ideas?

I have the same exact problem. Could something be down? Mine worked earlier this morning but recently i can get to the main page and thats it.

I could never get it to work. I use OpnMarket instead.

I just started using OpenMarket and it's been a good experience so far. It's resulted in me trying out new applications which is dangerous, but I've found some good stuff.

I am disappointed that they don't seem to carry the entire freewarepocketpc.net library. Perhaps they can't have everything, but how bout anything about a certain download count?

Tried out AKToggleWiFi, but then I wanted the same thing for Bluetooth. Not able to find a working one for Bluetooth I found the app below, but it wasn't on the marketplace. Such is life.

Today Screen Radio Device Toggler freeware for Windows Mobile Pocket PC.

(also moTweets is quite good for those who are into such things)

What would be the advantage of the M$ Marketplace? Is everything there non-free software?
    Last edited by luca_bras1; 02-16-2010 at 09:43 AM.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur

Well now that I check out OpenMarket, Microsoft marketplace is kinda crappy. haha