+ Reply to Thread

update question 6.1

i have posted in the sticky, but doesnt seem like anyone will post there anytime soon. What happened is that during the update it got stuck on the phone download and i reset, but now i cant complete the full update.

pda is now S:i760.07 V.BJ10.19202
    Phone is still S:i760.07 v.AH08
    Eboot 02.00

im just wondering how i can complete the phone update? Everytime i try to use the upgrade tool it keeps telling me that i already have 6.1 (which i do), but cant finish the other updates. The phone works perfectly fine its the fact that its not fully updated bugs me lol

any help will be greatly appreciated

Yes its gotten very quiet here of late... did you read the whole thread for suggestions? Sure you did. I recall a similar issue with the i730 update to WM5.0 and some figured out a workaround. You might want to search that forum for some ideas. Sorry I can't be more specific. I always had the FW update work for me the first or second time.
    mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

I don't remember - was there updates to the phone/radio in the 6.1 update? I guess if everything is working (ain't broke) then it may be better left asis. I know how you feel - I always want everything up-to-date. Hopefully someone has some suggestions. I do seem to recall that my 6.1 update failed, but then I redid it and it went through.
    Are you certain it didn't complete?

Quote Originally Posted by MGuzzy View Post
    Yes its gotten very quiet here of late...
    I know, right? I keep thinking that I should post something and I check all the time. Did EVERYONE jump ship?

I do remember the i730 update not completing the phone side update, but it was a good thing? I think if you got the full update you lost Q2N or something. I remember my radio update failed and I was happy.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur

im pretty sure it didnt complete

i got up to the phone download part and it froze there so i soft reset and now cant upgrade more because it keeps telling me that its already updated

but at least i works lol