+ Reply to Thread

Threaded SMS/Texts and Other Winmo Programs

hello guys,

i'm looking for a threaded text option similar to the palm phones.

all i could find was Vito - SMS Chat.

i'm close to buying spmobile productivity package.

i keep reading about ifonz/pointui/sbp mobile shell...do any of these programs offer threaded text/sms?

i'm looking for a way to send mms/sms along with attachments like files and pictures.

so far on my phone(new user) i have installed pocket hack master(can't tell a different in performance running it at 440mgz, may give xcpuscalar a try).

and pdanet.

it seems that tethering on my i730 w/pdanet; i had a faster and more reliable connection?

I thought that when I first loaded my i760 (having moved from my earlier i730) that phm and xcpuscaler didn't have any affect on my (current) i760. I'm not running either now. Still have my i760 since I'm still quite happy w/it and works fine for me. 'Course my OS is still at WM6 (CE OS 5.2.979) which should make some laugh.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by DWIM View Post
    I thought that when I first loaded my i760 (having moved from my earlier i730) that phm and xcpuscaler didn't have any affect on my (current) i760. I'm not running either now. Still have my i760 since I'm still quite happy w/it and works fine for me. 'Course my OS is still at WM6 (CE OS 5.2.979) which should make some laugh.
    i removed phm from my phone, at the 440mgz i did get a lock up will try xcpscalar next.

are you using any threaded sms app on your phone?

compared to my i730(bricked yesterday on me). i'm really enjoying my i760, phone doesn't lock up or random crashes, much better batter life.

i had the extended battery on my i730 and my i760 lasts longer with the oem batter.

dwim, do you have any experience with -

ifonz
    pointui
    spb mobile shell

WM 6.1 comes with threaded SMS/Texts so if you are going to upgrade no need for 3rd party apps.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur

Quote Originally Posted by luca_bras1 View Post
    WM 6.1 comes with threaded SMS/Texts so if you are going to upgrade no need for 3rd party apps.
    i currently have wm6.1 and my texts aren't threaded, is there an option i need to activate?

Quote Originally Posted by luca_bras1 View Post
    what a noob, i was wrong.

i recently upgraded to wm6.1 and i now have threaded sms