+ Reply to Thread

What a dial skin

I have the awesome Mobile shell that looks and performs great. What I hate is when I go to use the phone it switches back to the UGLY stock dialer. Is it possible to change this to something more modern day?

Head over to the XDA site .. they have the biggest collection of dialers and links to many others. Many work with the Samsung YMMV. Be prepared to hard reset your phone as I have found dialers don't always uninstall well.
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

This just flashed me back to this - My Carbon Fiber Phone Dialer Skin - Partially iPhone inspired

I remember the whole i730 forum bugging mrailing about finishing his dialer and it never happend just like Duke Nukem Forever (of course now that's happening).

I remember using this guy's dialers on the i730, but I am not certain they'd work on the i760

JPL4 Design - Home of Paulya.com

Definitely get to know the XDA site. The wealth of free applications and tweaks is amazing. I doubt my time using a WM device would have been as good as it has been without the XDA forums. It's a bit more useful if you have an HTC device, but they do great stuff.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur

Flashback for sure... I used that Gold on Black theme with my i730. I think I played with them on early iterations of the i760 with some success. I ended up not spending a whole lot of time tweaking the dialer because I was either dialing from my contact app and i760 had a hardware dial pad!
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Try these : HTC Diamond DIALER FR/ENG V2 "Black _ White" 17 Juin 0 - xda-developers

you might also want to look for and install PdG Redial Enabler and PdG Smartdial Enabler otherwise you'll lose some phone functions such as redial and what not...

I'm using the all black version and it's real nice, I wished I could find one that was compatible with the phone completely... Theres also this one: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic....0&hilit=dialer

Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 12-11-2010 at 08:38 PM.