+ Reply to Thread

Question i760 web and mms problems

okay... everytime i try *228 or any ota code i get "message cl32 welcome to us cellular.. your call cannot be completed as dialed"..... ive already manually programmed the phone... no thanx to the verizon store... and i have no web or mms...
    yes its saving me $30 a month but i dont mind the 30 for internet and mms...
    when i open IE and try to go to "m.myspace.com" for example.. it trys dialing #777 and pops up and has:

username - **********@vzw3g.com ....<number is correct
    password - blank
    domain - blank

..... anyone have any idea how to make this work??

It sounds like your programing isn't correct. You should be able to OTA the PRL updates as weel *288 op2... The password is vzw if I recall. Those settings are posted in just about every forum that supports a Vzw phone...
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Quote Originally Posted by MGuzzy View Post
    It sounds like your programing isn't correct. You should be able to OTA the PRL updates as weel *288 op2... The password is vzw if I recall. Those settings are posted in just about every forum that supports a Vzw phone...
    Mark
    i tried *288 and all i get is a beep...... ive read that the i760 can only be flashed once..... so im afraid to try the 6.1 update.... is there any way to tell if the firmware is stock or if its been changed?