+ Reply to Thread
    Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar

Samsung SCH-i760

The Samsung SCH-i760 is the much awaited follow-on to the SCH-i730 and one of the first WM6 devices. The information provided is compiled from online resources and have not been verified by a Samsung announcement - use at your own risk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung SCH-i760-samsungi760-200.jpg   Samsung SCH-i760-sch-i760-200.jpg  
    Mike - Been Converged?

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    This is a great PDAPhone, except that no one can get them yet!
    Mike - Been Converged?

I would love to be able to get the i760 now... it has the features I'm looking for to replace my 6600.

I will be getting one of these as soon as its available

Yes the hardware stats leave a bit to be desired, but the form factor and Samsung quality, coupled with Verizons signal everywhere service and WM6, makes this the best PDAphone on the market...well, when it hits the market.
    John 3:16 is more than a sign between the goal posts.

Like everything else in my dreams, this PDA Phone is perfect! I just wish I didn't have to wake up and realize that I was dreaming and that, in reality, the i760 hasn't been released yet.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)

I'm gonna camp outside the VZW store like I used to when i was a teenager buying tickets to a Greatful Dead show. DeadHeads forever!!
    www.861.info
    www.freedomtofascism.com

I had a choice with Verizon, between the Treo, Q, and the i760 and went with i760 because of the tethering ability, larger screen, and mostly because of the cool factor. The slide QWERTY keyboard is COOL (and bigger than either the Q or Treo and my fingers wouldn't fit them.) I'm out in the country and still haven't decided whether to give up the DirecWay internet. Will speed test today to make final decision.