+ Reply to Thread

What PDA phone discounts for new phone

I currently have a Samsung i730, a family share plan, a second phone, and the data plan for the i730.

Soon I hope to move to a new PDA phone like the i760 (if it is real ). I should get the $100 new every 2 discount. I assume I'll be signing up for another 2. Are there any other discounts available to me?

Should get a discount for waiting.

(moderators, I hope it is OK to start a new thread here about this. Please move if not)

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Orwig View Post
    I currently have a Samsung i730, a family share plan, a second phone, and the data plan for the i730.

Soon I hope to move to a new PDA phone like the i760 (if it is real ). I should get the $100 new every 2 discount. I assume I'll be signing up for another 2. Are there any other discounts available to me?

Should get a discount for waiting.

(moderators, I hope it is OK to start a new thread here about this. Please move if not)
    When I called over the weekend to inquiring about buying a PN-820, I was told I was eligible for:
      1. 2-year contract pricing on the phone ($250) because my 2 year contract had expired;
      2. NE2 discount ($100);
      3. "Advance Device Discount" ($100); and
      4. Mail-in-rebate ($50).
    I believe the Advance Device Discount applied because I have a data plan.

Based on the foregoing and assuming you're out of contract (or within the grace period), I would predict you'll be eligible for:
      1. 2-year contract pricing on the phone (price currently unknown);
      2. NE2 discount ($100); and
      3. "Advance Device Discount" ($100).
    Last edited by iProb8; 08-09-2007 at 01:30 PM.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)

Epic Geek
    Anyone know if you can get the AD discount while still under contract paying retail for the phone?