+ Reply to Thread

REBATE

I just recieved my i760 but there was no rebate form in the box. Does anyone know where I can get a rebate form? Please help!!!!

I think you can get do a rebate online through the following link:

www.verizonwireless.com/rebates

Quote Originally Posted by pokermedic View Post
    I recieved mine today and I love it. However, it did not come with the rebate form in the box. Does anyone know how to get a rebate form? Please help!!!
    search the i760 release rumor thread. Someone had posted a link to the PDF for the rebate form. What I don't know, though, is whether the form has language indicating you must have an original (as opposed to copy) of the rebate form.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)

REBATE FOUND

So everyone knows, I was able to go to the verizonwireless website and submit my rebate electronically. Then it prints out the rebate form and all I have to do is mail it in with the barcode and reciept. Easy way to get the $50 rebate.

It worked for me as well.

What's the promo code for the rebate?

jv

On the email confirmation that Verizon sent me, there was an asterisk next to the price that read, "*An instant online discount has been applied to the phone price and cannot be combined with mail-in rebate offers." Just thought that may help some.

Quote Originally Posted by s0bv1u5lyd3sprt View Post
    On the email confirmation that Verizon sent me, there was an asterisk next to the price that read, "*An instant online discount has been applied to the phone price and cannot be combined with mail-in rebate offers." Just thought that may help some.
    i got that message in my confirmation email too. i'm going to throw it up the metaphorical flagpole though, see if anyone salutes it.

Quote Originally Posted by allgoodpeople View Post
    i got that message in my confirmation email too. i'm going to throw it up the metaphorical flagpole though, see if anyone salutes it.
    Let me know what your outcome is. My e-mail had the same comment. It never said this while I was processing the order. I guess $99 is not bad, but I prefer $49!