+ Reply to Thread

Need wireless sync version for the i760

The IT guy at my company uninstalled the wireless sync app from my i760. I've got the website to re-install it, but need to know what version to use. Can any of you other i760 owners tell me which version of wsync is installed on the i760?

I would use the Wirelesssync that is posted for the Motorola Q 9 M...this seems to be the most current version of the software available on the site.

Once we figure out how to get into the rom and find the software Im sure it will be available to on here..

Why did your IT guy take it off and how??? It is a built in feature of the phone that loads with customization???

Most likely the install file for it is in the /windows/ directory on the phone. But without a phone in front of me, I can't find the cab for you to install it. Try looking through the phone for the CAB file to install it, or do a hard reset and it should come back.

I downloaded the app, with my phone, from Client Download, and used the same version as the Q. Everything seems to be working fine.