+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up Contact Info for Reps

dangerous was kind enought to provide me with the name and number of his B2B rep so I had someone from whom I could order the i760 when it's finally released for real. I spoke with the rep this morning, and he told me I was welcome to post his info here so others could place their orders through him.

The rep's name is Michael Maras; his phone is (602) 206-0586; and his e-mail is michael.maras@verizonwireless.com. Michael has promised to contact me as soon as he knows he can place orders for the i760 (dangerous, I assume he'll call you first; hopefully, I'll be second on his list). Michael only handles orders for people in the greater Phoenix metro area so if you're in Valley of the Sun, you might want to give Michael a call or send him an e-mail.

I figured I would post this information in a new thread so others could post their reps' info here, thereby helping to avoid further clutter in the release rumor thread. I encourage others to post their reps' contact info here rather than in the release/rumor thread.
    Last edited by mrailing; 09-21-2007 at 07:18 PM.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)

I also talked with a rep. Here's the deal, if you have your business name on your account of a DBA on the account, then she can help you, or if you are in these state areas:

DO NOT CALL THIS REP IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN THESE MARKETS! Also she will NOT, I repeat NOT help anyone unless you have your business name on your account or are willing to add it.

IA,IL,IN,KS,KY,MI,MN,MO,ND,NE,OH,PA,SD,WI,WV

She also said best way is via e-mail, and she would contact you back. She had over 17 messages when I talked to her today to return, and e-mail is a quick way to discuss things with her.

Kathleen J. Long
    Business Team Sales Representative
    Kathleen.J.Long (at) VerizonWireless dot com
    Tele: 800-417-5466 x9615

Do NOT contact Kathleen if you are just a regular account, as she told me she probably can't help you order, but she would be happy to help, since these reps work on commission.

Also don't contact her if you don't live in her market. Also, if you do contact her, mention that you received the information from me "Michael Railing", so hopefully she will treat you even better. I know of at least 3 people I mentioned this too, and she was appreciative of the numbers.
    Last edited by mrailing; 10-17-2007 at 03:09 PM.

Does anyone know of a contact for Virginia/DC? I ask for two reasons - first, of course, is getting the i760 ASAP. The second, though, is that I have been trying to contact VZW to setup a Biz account for my company for over a month, but I can't get anyone to call me back.

Thanks!

Comfortably Converged
    Quote Originally Posted by onlydarksets View Post
    Does anyone know of a contact for Virginia/DC? I ask for two reasons - first, of course, is getting the i760 ASAP. The second, though, is that I have been trying to contact VZW to setup a Biz account for my company for over a month, but I can't get anyone to call me back.

Thanks!
    Not surprising. I had an Ohio rep cancel two meetings with me, then promise to send paperwork to set up all 5 of my lines and two of my wifes lines into a business acct. Now she won't return my emails. It is NOT the rep that mrailing has listed in this thread. I'm sure that I'm small fry but I don't like being made to feel like one.

I know i am but what are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by sixftunda View Post
    Not surprising. I had an Ohio rep cancel two meetings with me, then promise to send paperwork to set up all 5 of my lines and two of my wifes lines into a business acct. Now she won't return my emails. It is NOT the rep that mrailing has listed in this thread. I'm sure that I'm small fry but I don't like being made to feel like one.
    Verizons CORE customer are the ones with 5 - 10 lines. so, dont think you are small potatoes with 5 +2 lines.

There are more Customers out there with 5 - 10 lines than there are the 50 + lines, thats the reason for the focus.

Call EIther MR's or My Rep, ask if they can "Help" you find one, let them know that your rep "blew" you off.

Thanks, I'll do that. We're probably 5-10 lines as well, and it's crazy we can't get a response.

Reps would probably appreciate if there contact information was not posted as a link on a public forum. Spam bots can grab those email addresses automatically and start SPAMing. Try using something like: first.last(at)vzw.com whereas you are using "(at)" instead of "@"

Just a thought.
    Managing Director
    HyTek Hosting, LLC
    www.hytekhosting.com

God, I have a problem. It's me. michele654's Avatar
    I know someone posted a rep that does B2B for NC, but I can't seem to find it. I swear, I searched.

Anybody remember? I think it was Mike Dove, but can't find the post for some reason.

Thanks!

-Michele

B2B for CT anybody? Anybody?

Rep for Maryland..?

Any one connect me with a Rep for Maryland..?

Thanks

My b2b rep got me the i760 during the window of opportunity and now does not return my phone calls or emails. On one hand I hope he was not disciplined but some communication would be appreciated.

Has anyone else with a i760 experienced a freeze from their rep?

New Mexico (yes that's in the USA & the water is drinkable)
    Monica Raney is my rep. she covers the west coast (New Mexico to Washington)

Monica.Raney*AT*verizonwireless*DOT*com

feel free to contact her.
    Favorite DNRC's inDUHvidual's quotes

"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous"
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Looking for B2B rep who covers Massachusetts.
    Rick S

I have no rep, no b2b account. I'm just a single line user in NY. Am I out of luck untill a retail release?

Thanks!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by rmshrier View Post
    Looking for B2B rep who covers Massachusetts.
    Rick S
    I am looking for one too

Need a b2b for TN.
    You'll have to pry my iPhone out of my cold dead hands!!!

rep for....

a rep for NYC?

Epic Geek
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdywckr View Post
    Need a b2b for TN.
    Ours was just promoted. (Nashville) As soon as I get the new contact info I will let you know.

Anyone have anything for Atlanta, GA?

Quote Originally Posted by depressedVZWuse View Post
    Ours was just promoted. (Nashville) As soon as I get the new contact info I will let you know.
    Thanks Bud. The one I was using is useless and doesn't return calls.
    You'll have to pry my iPhone out of my cold dead hands!!!