+ Reply to Thread

iLaunch for Pocket PC?

Hey guys, I found this forum while looking for info on the i760. I'm planning on getting it when it comes out, like most of you. Have any of you ever heard of iLaunch (DVD to iPhone® fastest software, easiest to use, best quality and free tryout scroll to bottom)? It looks pretty cool, but I'd probably never buy it without hearing some other opinions first. Thanks.

"...looking for info on the i760"...

... yeah, right! Nice try, buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Dzanda View Post
    ... yeah, right! Nice try, buddy!
    ummm .. . . I don't get it. I guess I should start by saying that I've never owned a smartphone before, so maybe there's something I don't understand.
    Last edited by Stromboy84; 10-06-2007 at 09:39 PM.

First, you don't need to pay for that, as there are many free versions out there. Search the i730 forum for "iphone" and you will find them.

Second, the reason you got that comment was that many people post up sites trying to promote their own software, and as a new user it does look fishy when someone comes to a board and their first post is "showing off" new software for sale. So people will be skeptical...

Quote Originally Posted by Stromboy84 View Post
    ummm .. . . I don't get it. I guess I should start by saying that I've never owned a smartphone before, so maybe there's something I don't understand.
    Please accept my apology if I jumped to the wrong conclusion. mrailing is on the money as to why I posted what I did.

Apology accepted. I guess I should have searched the forums before I posted anyways. Also, my friend is a sales rep, and he's been trying to keep me updated for months on the release, but I quickly found out the I can find out more by reading these forums, than by talking to him. But he did text me last night saying it would be released on Nov. 2, although he'll try to get it to me earlier, even though I'm not b2b. So I guess that's just another confirmation of the date everyone else is saying now.

Have you tried searching on google for a dvd to pocket pc program? There are a lot out there, but one that I like (and actually paid for...) is DVD to Pocket PC. I actually have been using it since it's beta days years ago with my old ipaq. But like I said, there are A LOT of programs like this out.
    Looking forward to http://www.whoneedsaniphone.com/ talk about the best of both worlds...