+ Reply to Thread

Voicemail Notification

I just started realizing late last week that my voicemail notification is not working. I checked my Verizon settings and notification is set to "on", but nothing is coming through. All of my other notifications are fine. The only thing I have not tried yet is a hard reset. Any ideas...is anyone else having this issue?

Working fine for me, but I use Phone Suite from SPB.
    Jeremiah 29:11

Quote Originally Posted by mwfielder View Post
    Working fine for me, but I use Phone Suite from SPB.
    So do I...and VM notification is not working. I have checked the settings and everything appears to be on, but no notifications.

So I called customer support this morning. We tried just about everything to get VM indicator working, but no luck. Although not successful I found them to be very friendly and helpful. So I finally broke down and did a hard reset back to factory defaults. To my surprise, VM notification was still not working. Called support again. After being on the phone with them for about an hour, and trying everything we could, he finally decided to completely erase my VM profile in the Verizon system. Then he had me go back in and set-up the account. We left one more test message and viola...working now. I am not sure what the issue was, but maybe if anyone else has this problem in the future you can save some time and just have them rebuild your VM account.

Das Uber Tech Geek
    Hi,

I've also had issues with other smart phones.
    My Treo would not roll to VM. Reset he VM profile and it worked for a day.
    Had to do *228 for it to stay fixed. Don't know why.

anyone else having this problem?

I have the voice mail icon still display in WM6.0 prb please advice

I had this problem with my 730. Go to your VM, press option 4 for personal settings. Press option 1 to turn message waiting indicator off. Go back in do the same thing to turn message waiting indicator back on. After this dial *228 and use #2. Hope this works for you...