+ Reply to Thread

Accessories unavailable from Samsung

I saw posts in some of the accessory threads that indicated you could get the OEM accessories direct from Samsung for a lot cheaper than Vzw, however Samsung seems to have "hidden" most of the i760 pages.

This thread is for alerting folks when those pages becomes available again, or discussing any news or conspiracy theories regarding the disappearance in the meantime.

yes i want the cradle for less than $40!

Verizon does not have accessories available yet. Where can I get a desktop cradle and car chargers at right now??

thanks
    Andreas

I was able to order the cradle, car charger and spare stylus when I ordered the phone this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota R/T View Post
    I was able to order the cradle, car charger and spare stylus when I ordered the phone this morning.
    The Cradle, travel charger and car charger from VZW cost more than the phone with my NE2 discount!

How does that make sense?
    HTC Touch Pro 2, Samsung i760, i730, Kyocera 7135, 6035

911 rememberance link below

http://inlibertyandfreedom.com/flash/heroes.swf

DEDICATED TO ALL AMERICANS

"WE WILL NEVER FORGET"

lol.. that's exactly why i couldn't get myself to buy the cradle for $40 as much as i wanted it. there will probably be generic versions for 15ish in a month or 2...

Telesales gave me a 25% discount on all accessories & no S/H. Can't beat that. Their office is open to 9 PM EDT.
    i760 VZW

how did you get the discount? just asking? are you a b2b or b2c customer?

Probably a merits customer. That sounds like the merits discount (which I don't believe I qualify for).

There is an OEM cradle on ebay for $30.99 + shipping. Not much better but a little...

I ordered an extra extended batter and desktop charger when I got my phone a couple weeks ago..The desktop charger is a must and the slim battery is worthless...I was able to order them with the sku's just don't forget the desktop charger doesnt come with an extra ac adapter you have to use the one that came with the phone

PFM

Samsung Accessories ARE now available

Samsung has (re)posted the i760 pages including accessories.

SCH-i760 Verizon Wireless - mobile phones SAMSUNG

Can someone take a look at the holster (Product ID : WT17221075085) and see if it's the same one that people have had break on them? It shows as out of stock with Samsung but it would be nice to know.

The holster is out of stock... So maybe they heard the cries and returns and are fixing it...

Quote Originally Posted by wallst View Post
    Telesales gave me a 25% discount on all accessories & no S/H. Can't beat that. Their office is open to 9 PM EDT.
    Quote Originally Posted by roro View Post
    how did you get the discount? just asking? are you a b2b or b2c customer?
    Quote Originally Posted by onlydarksets View Post
    Probably a merits customer. That sounds like the merits discount (which I don't believe I qualify for).
    I am not a merits customer. Never bothered to set that up. I am B2B customer, but when you call Telesales, you are calling VZW as a B2C at that point. So this should be available to everyone.

BTW, I ordered all of my accessories when I initially bought my phone. Give them a call, it doesn't hurt to ask.
    i760 VZW

Do you Know or have images?

Any one have images of i760 inthe plastic holster that is difficult to get right now so my verizon store did not have one to look at. Want to get this phone to upgrade from i730 but still checking each aspect this is an important one considering the cradle for the i730 saved my phone from many bad falls

My i730 broke when it hit a tile floor while in its plastic holster. My point is, don't let the holster lure you into a false sense of security.

Quote Originally Posted by beckbear View Post
    There is an OEM cradle on ebay for $30.99 + shipping. Not much better but a little...
    I bought 2 this morning. Seller was unlimitedcellular. Multiple Verizon stores here in South CA have told me they have none in stores or warehouse.