+ Reply to Thread

I760 vs. my 700w or new Q

If this is the wrong area please forgive me. My NE2 is up tomorrow 10/20. I have been following this phone as well as the new Q's for awhile. I currently have a 700w. I like the treo, but become frustrated everytime I talk on it, my ear apparently opens programs, changes my clock, etc. This is one of the reasons, I have been looking at non touch screens. Does anyone know if this happens with the i760. Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by tigerdmd; 10-19-2007 at 10:15 AM.

Das Uber Tech Geek
    Why not just lock the screen while on a call????
    That's what I do with my Treo 700w

Epic Geek
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdmd View Post
    If this is the wrong area please forgive me. My NE2 is up tomorrow 10/20. I have been following this phone as well as the new Q's for awhile. I currently have a 700w. I like the treo, but become frustrated everytime I talk on it, my ear apparently opens programs, changes my clock, etc. This is one of the reasons, I have been looking at non touch screens. Does anyone know if this happens with the i760. Thanks a lot.
    click the start menu, click settings, click keyguard.

Check the box that says "Disable touchscreen while on call in today screen."

This is on any Windows Mobile 5 device, not sure where it is on the 760 because I have not received mine yet.

Disable Touch Screen In Call

This was a very useful featue on the 700w, as well as speed dial by holding any key on teh keybd.

Are aeitehr of these features avail on teh i760 w/ WM6.1?