+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i760 & JawBone

i760 & JawBone

Any i760 users that also use it with JawBone BT? How did it pair up? How is the quality? Any BT drops? Thanks.

I just ordered one for my I760 also

I know i am but what are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpacs View Post
    Any i760 users that also use it with JawBone BT? How did it pair up? How is the quality? Any BT drops? Thanks.
    JAWBONE works great with this phone

Searching for John Galt lynnpreston's Avatar
    I've had a Jawbone for about 4-5 months. I used it initially with my i730, and then with my i760 for the past month. The noise cancellation was great with the i730, but not so much with the i760. People on the other end claim that my voice is really, really loud now with the i760. I've had several people say it. Some were even quite annoyed by it. Perhaps this is just my particular phone or headset, but it's actually a bit disappointing.

Currently I'm trying out the Gennum nX6000 headset, but cannot seem to get the headset to activate voice command, answer a call, or end a call. It will pair up and I can use the Phone Menu--> Turn Bluetooth Headset On option to switch an existing call to the headset. However, the headset multifunction button just won't work. I'm about to return it to Gennum for the second time for "repair/replacement". I'm close to giving up on the nX6000.
    Regards,
    Lynn

yes, you need to Speak more softly.

MOD, can you merge this into the What BlueTooth headset...

Also, I believe someone (lynn) had already discussed the Jawbone and how loud it is in another thread

What bluetooth headset will you use?
    Last edited by dangerous; 10-20-2007 at 11:01 AM.

Searching for John Galt lynnpreston's Avatar
    Thanks dangerous, but I was just trying to help answer the question, not search for solutions. Sorry I offended with my duplicate post of information. Mods, please nuke away my sin.
    Regards,
    Lynn

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    yes, you need to Speak more softly.

MOD, can you merge this into the What BlueTooth headset...

Also, I believe someone (lynn) had already discussed the Jawbone and how loud it is in another thread

What bluetooth headset will you use?
    why merge the 2 threads since it's not the same topic? WAY TOO MANY multiple page threads going on already that end up being OT and useless. This is a SPECIFIC topic, not a general topic like the one you are pointing to. Is there harm in stating new threads?

If you searched, you would have seen that there is already a What BlueTooth headset will you use.

and includes the JAWBONE.

I tend to agree with mrpacs. When 100 people are intertwining questions about 30 different BT headsets, it becomes a challenge to cull out the information about a specific unit without scrolling over dozens of pages about products you don't own.

Bluetooth is a big subject. So is software. We have done well with the recent threads like PhoneAlarm and i760 and PocketPlus and i760. Maybe 30 threads about Bluetooth are a bigger problem, but I think it's a lot easier to stay on topic in threads with a narrow topic.
    -s

so, you are in favor of having 50 different threads, one for each headset, rather than a thread What bluetooth headset are you going to use.

That really makes sense.

Yeah, I actually hate threads with more than 10 pages in them.
    -s

If you searched, you would have seen that there is already a What BlueTooth headset will you use.

and includes the JAWBONE.
    ROFL!!!!!!!!!! I DID search and that thread was just as I said - USELESS and did not address MY question not YOURS. I hate Forum Nazi's.

so, you are in favor of having 50 different threads, one for each headset, rather than a thread What bluetooth headset are you going to use.

That really makes sense.
    Actually , it does!

JB & Sammy

They work great together.

Mark
    Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
    --Lance Armstrong (1971 - ) U.S. cyclist, 7-time winner of the Tour de France, cancer survivor