+ Reply to Thread

Does anyone else feel like they have a problem?

So as i sit here very excited about getting my phone on monday, I cannot help but wonder...What is wrong with me? Why i am I so crazy about this phone stuff? Maybe because of the old saying..you always want what you can't have. but now that it is on the way, should we start the treo 800w thread?

I guess I am proud to be a disfunctional phone nut...who else is with me?

i600>XV6600>i730>700W>Mot Q>700wx>i760 Finally!

It never gets easier, You just go Faster - Greg Lemond

When I got mine (one of the lucky early orders) I locked myself in a room and slowly opened the box.

Epic Geek
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostgold View Post
    When I got mine (one of the lucky early orders) I locked myself in a room and slowly opened the box.
    LOL. That's a good idea.

I can't speak for all, however this has been the biggest rollercoaster of emotions that I have rode in a long time. I missed the early orders and than nearly missed ordering yesterday and both times found my self locked in my room crying. And now that its going to be here on Tuesday I find it difficult to think of anything eles. Why? Not sure. But I believe they call this an obsession

Obsession...Great way to define it. I don't know what i am going to do now. No more zillion post threads with rumors, threats to leave vzw, rumors, more threats..repeat..etc.

so now we can focus on tweaks and usability..go figure

Quote Originally Posted by geralde View Post
    Obsession...Great way to define it. I don't know what i am going to do now. No more zillion post threads with rumors, threats to leave vzw, rumors, more threats..repeat..etc.

so now we can focus on tweaks and usability..go figure
    geralde, I apologize for asking you this here, and going OT but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to send a PM to someone! How do you like the i760 vs. the 700 WX? Thanks and sorry again.

NP, will let you know on Monday. I am still waiting. I am thinking though that it will get some getting used to. I had a Mogul for a month (last month), and it took me some time to get used to the non one handedness again.

The thing about the Treo, they did a great job with one handed tasks. I imagine and have read posts that talk about the 760 being more difficult to use with one hand.

I am sure there will be tweaks and ways to get around it though.

Will PM you on monday.

All I know is, I'm really gonna miss you guys.

You know what they say..the first step in recovery is to admit you have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by geralde View Post
    NP, will let you know on Monday. I am still waiting. I am thinking though that it will get some getting used to. I had a Mogul for a month (last month), and it took me some time to get used to the non one handedness again.

The thing about the Treo, they did a great job with one handed tasks. I imagine and have read posts that talk about the 760 being more difficult to use with one hand.

I am sure there will be tweaks and ways to get around it though.

Will PM you on monday.
    Thanks, my i760 arrives on Monday as well. Where is the farking PM button?

I'm looking forward to the phone big time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpacs View Post
    Where is the farking PM button?
    Find a post made by the person to whom you want to send a PM. Look on the right side of the post. You'll see about 4-6 boxes/buttons. The top one says "Profile." The below it says "Send PM." Click that button and, voila, your PM'ing. Just be aware that some users have elected to prevent people from sending them personal messages. For those users, you will not see the "Send PM" button.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)