+ Reply to Thread

I searched but found nothing ..help? anyone?

I've search for the last 2 hours but maybe I'm not searching for the correct terminology.

Is there a 3rd party application or an internal setting that allows me to save my login name and password in EXPLORER. I don't care about anything else.. just Windows Mobile Explorer.. basically I have a website that I visit many times per day and I'm looking for a way to save my user name and password like I do with IE 6.

I know someone must have asked this before.. does anyone have a link to the answer?

Thanks in advance..

Roboform?

Quote Originally Posted by axnhero View Post
    I've search for the last 2 hours but maybe I'm not searching for the correct terminology.

Is there a 3rd party application or an internal setting that allows me to save my login name and password in EXPLORER. I don't care about anything else.. just Windows Mobile Explorer.. basically I have a website that I visit many times per day and I'm looking for a way to save my user name and password like I do with IE 6.

I know someone must have asked this before.. does anyone have a link to the answer?

Thanks in advance..
    Do a search for Roboform. I think there is a WM6 version.

hi wtherrell,
    I checked out roboforms webpage.

Right now they make this satement:

Also RoboForm does not fill forms on Pocket PC, its primary function is to make portable Passcards, Safenotes and Identities that you accumulated on desktop.
    Do you, or anyone else on the forum know if this means that the user name/password :auto-full" for the browser is disabled?

Spash ID

Try this

Pocket PC password manager - SplashID - Secure Password Manager for Palm OS, Treo, Pocket PC, and Smartphone

I am pretty sure this works for what you want to do on both Palm, Pocket PC, and Symbian systems.

Edit: Not sure if the Web autofill feature is implemented yet on Pocket PC OS version. They advertise this feature on the Palm OS I know.
    Last edited by wtherrell; 11-05-2007 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Additional Info

You can also do this from CodeWallet Pro 6. You go into the Codewallet with your master password, find the site you want, and it goes to the stored URL and fills in the blanks you have already set up. A little pricey to use for just one site, however, Emphasis is on keeping larger amounts of information secure.

Thanks wtherrell... much appreciated. I was taking a look at the SplashID thing too.. thanks to your mentioning Roboform.. I found it in the same thread.