+ Reply to Thread
    Registered User perfectblueride's Avatar

Cool Added some things to my i760, but have some ??'s

Well, I added somethings to my i760.... have a question about the weather program though.

I loaded the slide lock program, is there a way to get rid of that flower and have something eles on the screen when it wakes? sometimes i see a bridge in the night, but most of the times i see that yellow flower....

I loaded the spb weather trial along with a few other sbp trials and I have not had any luck with getting the city i want to show the results; i keep receiveing an error with data base for the download when trying to get a city other than what is listed, is this because it is a trial?

So far so good except for the few minor hiccups....

thanks Mike

As far as changing the pics in S2U2 once you Active Sync your i1760 navigate to where you have the program (normally "My Windows Based Mobile Device"-"Program Files"-"S2U2"-"GFX", unless on your storage card. Wallpaper.jpg is would be the flower pic and wallpaperL.jpg would be the Golden Gate Bridge pic. When you replace them with other pic's name them the same and you'll see the change. If you don't already have one, do a search of 320x240 wallpaper and 240x340 wallpaper you can find quite a few free pic sites.

As far as the weather program I have not tried spb, so I can't answer that. I have the Marsware Weatherpanel 30 day trial and it takes my city without any issues. Nice program...I'm sure I'll opt for the full version. Try that one and see what happens.
    Last edited by mistamista2000; 11-05-2007 at 07:03 AM.

Registered User perfectblueride's Avatar
    Thanks, i will try to play around with it later, for now i have removed it,sbp diary and rlt, so i have what i would like to see on my phone when i wake it up. btw The weather is working now so it could have just been a glitch or something else.....

Thx Mike