Closed Thread
    Robert Tankersley

Help with Active Synch - Important

First - I have used active synch for several years with a different PDA so I am not new at this.

Second - I am synching from the i760 to my own personal computer using active synch with the USB cable.

Third - before someone goes down the wrong path, I am not using wireless synch and I am not trying to synch to an exchange server. There is no server involved except my own personal computer and the i760.

The issue. I have had the device since Oct 26. During this time period on four (4) occasions I have been presented the message "Something has changed on the server, you must resynch everything." If I agree to this each resynch either never finished or finished after 5-6 hours. If I clear all data it will establish a new pairing and then synch.

This is not acceptable for several reasons. One is that by so doing all contact pictures and ringtone assignments are destroyed.

Please - I need help on this issue.
    Robert Tankersley CDP

I believe you already started a thread on this topic here:

Activesynch error

PM me if you feel you have a need to start another thread. I'd suggust you give that thread a bump since you already have some good discussion going there.

Thanks!
    Thanks
    - Andrew - PDAPhoneHome.com