+ Reply to Thread

MS calendar appts not showing up

I have kind of an odd thing going on with pOutlook calendar. When I am in month view (my preferred view) some appts/recurring events show up with a small, blue square, indicating that there is something scheduled for that day, be it a meeting, someone's birthday, a holiday, whatever. however, most of them do not. i can see no difference in settings between the events that do show up with the blue square and those that don't. when i create a new appt/event, it shows up successfully with a blue square.

I cannot figure out for the life of me how to get all my appts/events to be indicated in the month view, or even why they wouldn't be in the first place. Anyone have any insights? Do i just have something set wrong?
    Last edited by allgoodpeople; 11-05-2007 at 11:29 AM.

for anyone who happens to search and finds this post, i found the solution (always more fun to figure it out yourself anyway)

in regular outlook, all the appts/events that were showing up with blue squares had been marked as busy/out off office, whatever. the appts that were not showing up as squares in pOutlook were marked as "free" (as in, my time is free). so just set that appt as making yourself busy and the squares will appear.