Closed Thread

Thread: AIM for i760?

AIM for i760?

i tried doing a search but came up with nothing... is there a program that you can download similar to aol instant messenger???

I downloaded a prog called mundu IM. Not exactly a worthwhile program. Think it's only a 5 day trial or something. Still on the lookout for a good AIM program, too.

How about AIM?

http://info.aol.co.uk/aim/pda/

The version from the UK site is free. It's old and not perfect but overall not a terrible application.
    Thanks
    - Andrew - PDAPhoneHome.com

Black Stang, instant messaging software for the i760 has been discussed in at least 3 threads. Of course, searching for "AIM" doesn't work because search terms have to be at least 4 characters or more. Thus, you have to be a bit creative when searching. Fo example, in this case, using search terms such as "chat," "instant" "messaging," "messenger" produces results such as:

IM on the Samsung i760

New to PocketPCs, IM Question

2 Questions: MobiTV & AIM program

The last one of those threads even mentions the UK version of AIM.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. Please continue discussions of instant messaging software, including AIM, in one of the other threads.

Cheers!
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)