+ Reply to Thread

Possible to have a handsfree, A2DP, and GPS bluetooth receiver all work at same time?

Does anyone know if a phone can handle all those connections at once?

Tom

I know it can handle the A2DP and GPS but I am not sure handsfree with those as I havent tried it....

I think there is an issue with the samsung bluetooth that prevents mutiple simultaneous connections (see sticky above). I certainly have not been able to get hands free and stereo audio at the same time...
    Samsung i760

Tom, does the same device provide both the A2DP and handsfree? If so, that'll be just like the headphones I use and it should work fine as long as it is compatible with the phone. If not, as long as the A2DP device cannot provide handsfree, you should still be ok. If you have two devices capable of doing handsfree, then you run into trouble until Samsung fixes the issue in the Sticky at the top of the forum.

You may still be ok as long as the A2DP device that provides handsfree does not require that it must have handsfree selected to provide A2DP. That is the case with my headphones. They won't do A2DP if my nuvi has handsfree.
    -s