+ Reply to Thread

How do you get wireless Sync Back??

I guess I deleted WirelessSync by mistake... How do I get that back plus the program that loads in the Today Screen w/the sync/contacts/calander/etc... thing back?

Not 100% positive that it's the only way, but I think you need to Hard Reset....

Quote Originally Posted by TDG01 View Post
    Not 100% positive that it's the only way, but I think you need to Hard Reset....
    I had the same thing happen. Hard reset was not necessary.
    Point your phones browser to the link below and download the .cab file. It will load into your "My Documents" file. Click and run it from there and you're back in business.
    You can re-install the wsunc client here: The actual link is "http://ota.wsync.com" Thanks to kpen for providing the answer.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wtherrell View Post
    I set up account on wireless sync website and clicked add a device and icon of my i760. A note came up saying it would not download the software to my phone b/c it was pre-installed on my device. Well, I have looked at the programs screen on my brand new i760 row by row, scrolled down to the bottom and damned if I can find the program anywhere. No black / red arrows, no nothing. Did it get removed when I did the soft reset after the hard reset while the phone was booting up? If so, how can I get a copy downloaded? Apparently "Get it Now" won't work as it is not implemented on this phone.
    If you go here with your favorite browser:

Client Download

You can select the Samsung i760 and re-install the client.

Thanks guys I actually called verizon right after I posted this because I to tried the web site and it said it was pre loaded.. so verizon had me go to the ota.wsync.com site and I chose i760 and bam I downloaded it and everything was back .. Only bad thing was that it changed my contacts to last name/first name and I had to go to every stinking contact and fix it... Is there any option in the phone to keep all first/last? That seems so dumb to make you go threw every name by hand and change it first/last..