+ Reply to Thread

Are you using Exchange 2007 with WM6?

i have to believe this is a WM6 issue because on my i730 this worked perfectly.

since switching to WM6 i am noticing that when i update calendar items on my 760 that it does not sync back with Exchange 2007. i am not getting any errors on the 760.

so in essence in outlook i still see the calendar item as not changed, but on my device it has been changed.

only seems to be an issue with the calendar.

anyone else experience this? is there a fix?
    You poke it, you own it.

Quote Originally Posted by johntchow View Post
    i have to believe this is a WM6 issue because on my i730 this worked perfectly.

since switching to WM6 i am noticing that when i update calendar items on my 760 that it does not sync back with Exchange 2007. i am not getting any errors on the 760.

so in essence in outlook i still see the calendar item as not changed, but on my device it has been changed.

only seems to be an issue with the calendar.

anyone else experience this? is there a fix?
    no problems here....do you get an clean status in activesync after a sync?

man, well this past weekend i made updates to my calendar from my device as well as this morning and none of the changes were refelcted in my outlook.

now i just ran a series of tests and they all seem to sync up fine.

arrrrghhh
    You poke it, you own it.

I think your key word in there might have been "Weekend." What do you have set for your off-peak sync schedule? You might have just been checking before the phone reached out to synch.

I agree with PefAlbion, check your sync times, or try to do a manual sync. I have been running Exchange 2007 at home since the summer and have had zero issues with it on the i730 or the i760 for syncing during normal sync hours.

thanks guys.. well my peak time is set M-F 8-6 (default) but i have the sync settings set to as items arrive during peak and off peak. so that shoudl override it, no?
    You poke it, you own it.