+ Reply to Thread

Desktop Charger IN STOCK @ verizonwireless.com

Hey guys,

I just successfully placed my order for a desktop cradle/charger on verizon's page. I know many have been searching for a place where it is in stock, and I am happy to report that Verizon now carries it online.

If it helps, I used zip code 08723.

Pretty Good Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fronc View Post
    Hey guys,

I just successfully placed my order for a desktop cradle/charger on verizon's page. I know many have been searching for a place where it is in stock, and I am happy to report that Verizon now carries it online.

If it helps, I used zip code 08723.
    Please let us know if you get a back-order notification tomorrow. That's what happened to me.

hmm, i happened to be in a store today activating a new line on my family share plan and asked about the charger just for the heck of it. rep told me they had it and could order it, so i went ahead and paid for it. supposedly it will be shipped by end of week. hope it doesn't get back ordered!

Pretty Good Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robrecht View Post
    Please let us know if you get a back-order notification tomorrow. That's what happened to me.
    Good news. I ordered it off the Verizon website on Tuesday. On Wednesday, I was notified that it was not in stock and was backordered. But on Thursday I was notified that my order had been processed and shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by robrecht View Post
    Good news. I ordered it off the Verizon website on Tuesday. On Wednesday, I was notified that it was not in stock and was backordered. But on Thursday I was notified that my order had been processed and shipped.
    I called them (Verizon) last night and was told out of stock. It's listed on site now as out too! Damn you probably go the last one...

I ordered yesterday just before posting this topic, and received confirmation of shipment already later that evening. FEDex says I should receive it by Monday.

I figured the offer wouldn't last long, which is why I posted immediately. Hopefully somebody else benefited, too.
    You lock it up..

PFM
    I ordered one over the phone today as well. Totaled $33 and change.

I'm showing out of stock on the verizon page currently

PFM
    Call 611 from your phone or (800) 922-0204 they may help you or pass you to Tele-Sales.