+ Reply to Thread

HELP!! Wireless Sync Locking Up Broadband

I have used the Samsung i730 for 2 years and have been using the i760 now for 2 weeks. I have a problem that Verizon cannot solve…

I use wireless sync all day long and have found it invaluable on my i730 and expected no issues with the i760. However, now when I use wireless sync via broadband, it will remain connected, but then lock up the wireless sync application after about 2-3 hours. It says I am still connected to broadband, but when I try to access an internet connection, it times out trying to find a web page, and the wireless sync application simply locks up, with no action when I press the program.

Then I have to soft reset the device, wireless sync then takes off fine.

I get so much email via sales leads that I can tell when it goes dormant. I can also tell when it goes dormant because my notification button no longer allows me to turn off the notification. I tried stripping off the notification with no avail.

Verizon cannot figure it out. They had me strip wireless sync, hard reset, then reload. No luck. Then I replaced the phone with a new one about 3 days ago, and first day the new phone began doing the same thing.

HELP!

I have had zero problems w/wireless sync. Possible 3rd party software conflict?

Thanks. I had not installed anything as per their recommendation after they replaced the phone on Monday and it now is doing it again.

Also, I never had had any issues on my i730 with an e wallet 3rd party that I had installed.